Marseille 1990 Home Unisex Hoodie
Here at New Vintage Football we have lovingly recreated some of football’s most iconic designs, using modern day fabric and production techniques to bring your team’s historic shirts on to modern day premium leisure wear.
Exclusively hand made in the UK we can customise and produce your favourite kit from a by gone era and have this applied to a variety of clothing options and delivered within a matter of days.Home style design from Raymond Goethals' reign. Marseille won their 3rd league title in a row and managed to reach the Champions Cup final where they eventually lost against Red Star Belgrade on penalties. That season OM was known for their all star squad and dominating Ligue 1 in four consecutive years. Worn by Marseille legends: Jean Pierre Papin, Abedi Pele, Chris Waddle, Dragan Stojkovic and Basile Boli.
- Classic Fit
- Double-lined hood with colour-matched drawcord
- Pouch pocket
- DryBlend technology: delivers moisture - Wicking properties
- Air jet yarn for softer feel and reduced pilling
- Twin-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- Weight: 305gsm
- Material: 50% Cotton/50% Polyester